Monday, September 19, 2005

Unanswered questions...


Ok these are questions that I think about and things that will make you go Hmmm...

1. Why is it when someone gets something that tastes bad, they say something like"Ewww this tastes like shit, you taste it." WTF? Now why would I want to taste something that you already deemed tasted like shit? BTW, Neal is notorious for this tactic...

2. Why is it when I am lost (like that ever happens) and I am looking around, I have to turn the radio down to see better?

3. Why is it when I need to hear something, I squint?

4. Why is it when you tell someone your sad story or in my case when I had to go to the "assologist" they always say "Well Bless your Heart"? Never here them say...here is an ass cushion...or lemme get ya a Margeritasoyoucanforgetyourassisahumankleenexbox...

5. Why is it people ask you the obvious? Like you are standing at the door marked "Exit" and they say are you leaving? I feel like sayin' "No I am waiting for the mother ship"...

6. Why is it my neighbor asks to borrow some bread? Like I would want it back when she is done...uggghhhh...

7. Why is it a man will stop at your desk and his "hoo-hoo" is at umm eye level...and then proceed to move his package around? WTF?

Ok....I guess I am done with this for the moment....

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe its just because you are a girl (just kidding ... kinda).

8:11 AM, September 20, 2005  
Blogger Memphis said...

I once asked Mrs Powers in computer class if I could borrow a Kleenex. She said, "no, not if you're planning to give it back."

10:54 AM, September 20, 2005  
Blogger Pam said...

LMAO I can relate to Mrs Powers totally!! Woohoo MemphisSteve is on my blog...you are just soooo famous!

6:15 PM, September 20, 2005  
Blogger Pam said...

Don...hmmmm pineapple man...I am thinkin you need to be served a big ole plate of bite me! (just kidding...well, kinda!) LMAO

6:16 PM, September 20, 2005  
Blogger Biscuit said...

I totally do the squinting to hear better thing! It works!

7:31 PM, September 20, 2005  
Blogger Pam said...

Biscuit you know I am with you on that one sister! Always makes seeing things alot more clear!

7:34 PM, September 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home