Monday, October 24, 2005

Monkey Love....

Ok as most of you know I have a thing for monkeys, apes, and gorillas (OMgosh that kinds sounds like lions and tigers and bears OH MY!..ahhh but that is another story). Well, I have gotten quite a collection of monkey stuffage in the last year or so...even down to monkey boxers (yes they are not only attractive but comfortable as well woohoo). So when Neal came back from LA he brought me a new friend...and I had to share this hunk with you all...so here he is!!!!!






As you will note, yes, he is sitting right in front of my "monkey chair"...yes I have a monkey chair...how could I resist such a cool find!? OMG I HAD to have it...broke my piggy bank open just to get it...


So today is Monkey Madness Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great one!

6 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

why hasn't this thing posted to my blog yet?

9:06 AM, October 24, 2005  
Blogger Biscuit said...

Monkeys, huh? You'd love my monkey jammie pants from Old Navy, then!

10:21 AM, October 24, 2005  
Blogger Pam said...

Woohoo Jen's got monkeys in her pants (oops! I mean on her pants!) giggling...yes I would love them!!!!

10:25 AM, October 24, 2005  
Blogger Samantha Alice said...

Palola!!! I've missed you sooooo much - this was worth waiting for - love you, Hot Stuff!

PS, I meant what I said about the makeover...

2:18 PM, October 24, 2005  
Blogger Samantha Alice said...

And damn proud of N for bringing you home such a hot new toy!

7:02 PM, October 24, 2005  
Blogger Pam said...

Yeah only complaint is he doesn't vibrate! (giggling)

7:46 PM, October 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home