Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Whacked out Wednesday = Quiz Day

Ok. I have been gone a week and see that a few of you noticed HA! Here are a few quizes to keep you freaky fans entertained...hit me up with results...

Quiz one is What Happy Bunny are you: (I tested out as Cute but Psycho...imagine that)

http://quizilla.com/users/yourgoodfriend/quizzes/which%20happy%20bunny%20are%20you%3F/

Quiz # 2 is R u Hot?

www.ruhotquiz.com

My results were as follows:


Based on your answers and the highly unscientific, fun, and mindless nature of this

quiz, your hotness score is 230.



What really counts is how your score compares to those of your of friends.

Don't forget to forward them this email so you can compare results.



Hip and Happening

Checking the scene and dressing to impress are your mottos. Trendy and nicely-pressed, you catch eyes and turn heads wherever you roll. You're sure to find all the parties and hot spots. You are one hip cat, and that's hot. Don't ever cool down.

Have fun this whacked out Wednesday my freaky friends...love ya'll!

2 Comments:

Blogger KellyKline said...

Here's my hotness score ...

Based on your answers and the highly unscientific, fun, and mindless nature of this quiz, your hotness score is 230.

What really counts is how your score compares to those of your hot or not so hot group of friends. Don't forget to forward them this email so you can compare results.

You are hot in a Fit and Fun way.

Staying active and in shape is your mantra. Hiking up a mountain, biking in a race, or slicing through the lane to make a lay-up, keep you hot. You like the nightlife, and can fit in at the jazz martini bar just as easily as the bass-pumping techno club down the block. You're keeping that core temperature nice and hot and having a great time doing it.

9:59 PM, October 19, 2005  
Blogger Samantha Alice said...

Yep, you are definitely all about hip and happening. I need you to give me a makeover. An extreme makeover. You always look so cute and polished and put-together! The last time I bought new eyeshadow was about... geez... about 4 years ago? And my hairstyle hasn't changed in 9-10 years, I don't think....

Sigh. I feel like such a frump.... no way am I gonna take those quizzes...

5:26 PM, October 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home