Saturday, October 01, 2005

Friday night fun!!!!

Well I did a lil people watchin' and I noticed there are a whole lot of men with spikey hair...not that it is a bad thing but just an observation. Along with the observation, spikey hair can come in all lengths and on all ages...very bizarre looking on some...HOT on others...and some I just thought hmmmmm......

I saw one guy who looked like his lower body was going surfin' and his upper body just got back from Alaska...too funny. There was another lady that had a skirt ont hat was longer in the front and shorter in the back and most of us know why...and when she walked it looked like her ass cheeks were fighting...

Then there was the singing bellhop guy...very cute...sang me Love Me Tender...ya gotta love anyone who can sing Elvis and not ruin it...

Then I got a huge hug from pierced guy...I was old enough to be his old but very cool aunt! I sooooo wanted to ask him if he had anything else pierced but I refrained...I had only had 2 Mike's Hard Lemonade...so I just pondered it quietly to myself....(yeah a rare thing I know).

I have also decided I might do my own show of what not to wear (the southern version)...OMG some people are just really confused...

2 Comments:

Blogger Siren said...

"There was another lady that had a skirt ont hat was longer in the front and shorter in the back and most of us know why...and when she walked it looked like her ass cheeks were fighting..."

Hey! I was nowhere near there!

9:51 PM, October 01, 2005  
Blogger Pam said...

LMAO Suz....babe that is soooo NOT you!!!!

10:30 PM, October 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home