Thursday, May 01, 2008

Pam's Top Ten Things She Doesn't Like (Well at least this week)


1. I don't like to read things that I can't read on things I can't read. (This is a direct quote from me and I wasn't even drunk! And Kel was no where around!)



2. I hate movies that don't end the way I think they should and I have to leave the movie theater all pissy about it! (Tish knows all about this one)



3. I hate road construction!!!! (Trust me Huntspatch is perverted with it!!!)



4. I hate not having control of the remote which usually happens when Neal is around or Rachel decides to have a Nickelodean/Disney Channel marathon....



5. I hate it when the dog misses the puppy pad...just sayin'.





6. I hate that this guy at work (that smells bad) sat next to me in a meeting and I had to hold my nose (and make it look natural) through the whole 2 hour meeting! (Not to mention some of my ex friends and coworkers laughed at me the WHOLE FREAKIN' Time!)



7. I hate dressing for warm weather and then freezing my ass off!


8. I hate shit sandwiches (Kel you know what I'm talkin' about)!




9. I hate when the soda machine steals my money!!!!



10. Most of ALL I hate it that I don't get to see my Goddesses more often!



There you have it...a bit of a rant I guess but sometimes you just have to say what's on your mind.

3 Comments:

Blogger KellyKline said...

So ... you'd REALLY hate shitty, smelly, bad movies about horrible traffic, in a cold movie theater where the soda is flat, you can't read the subtitles, and you can't use the remote?

BUT, if the Goddesses were there, you'd be alright with that?

Me too!

BTW, I just have to tell you my word verification is "ootzl". I think that's the sound my ass made this morning when I farted. Yep, I had Japanese food last night.

7:26 AM, May 01, 2008  
Blogger Samantha Alice said...

I hate that I can't just hop in the car and drive to see any of you. The castles and German beer make up for it a little, but still... I really have to go to Greece or Italy to come close to compensating...

WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

SO, what are the top ten things you DO like?

1:21 AM, May 02, 2008  
Blogger Pam said...

Kel - EXACTLY!!! And you DO NOT have to have Japanese food for your ass to make that sound...hahahahaha

Sammie - Wish you were closer too! Yeah I can imagine Greece would make up for lots of things!

I will do a post on things that I like next;)

Love ya'll

Pam

4:45 AM, May 02, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home