Monday, October 24, 2005

Fun from the Biscuit's Page to mine!!!! Google me baby!

Ok so I was over at JY Biscuit's Page where she has googled her first initial...and got some interesting results...then I noticed that Ms. Kelly (The keeper of Sanity) had done this as well...so far be it from me to STOP THE INSANITY...so here is what
PAM NEEDS:

Pam NEEDS a sperm donor...Hmmm that just really opens Pandora's Box.

Pam NEEDS computers to help her grow and develop properly. That has some kinky undertones to it...or is it just me?

Pam NEEDS to take medications regularly. I think there are some people that might agree with that...but NOT me (smirking)

Pam NEEDS silicon. Damn stop peeking...told you, I am a triple, double, negative A!!

Pam NEEDS to be done. OMG I couldn't agree more...oh where is my man in uniform? (smirk)

Pam NEEDS everything! Yes, I am a greedy bitch (smiling). This is getting fun...ya think?

Pam NEEDS our support. Yes supportive friends are a good thing!

Pam NEEDS a map and directions. No what I need is someone to get me there...I am a direction challeged kinda gal. Do I hear LIMO? ha ha ha

Pam NEEDS Help! More than you can imagine...of course this isn't news to most of you!

Pam NEEDS an agent. Now you are talkin' my language...when I get my own talk show I will not forget my freaky bloggy friends!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Biscuit said...

Hmmm, you could kill two of those needs at once and get done in the limo :)

6:19 PM, October 24, 2005  
Blogger Pam said...

JY and this is why we have become fast friends...I dooooo soooooo LOVE the way you think!!!

6:23 PM, October 24, 2005  
Blogger KellyKline said...

She could get HELP getting EVERYTHING DONE in the LIMO!

6:48 PM, October 24, 2005  
Blogger Samantha Alice said...

far be it from me to stop the insanity...tee hee hee... I caved, too...

7:04 PM, October 24, 2005  
Blogger Siren said...

Ha! You need support too! I'm putting a new blade on my Venus razor...

"clmcn" - That little spot on your hoohoo that's hard to reach with the razor.

7:01 AM, October 25, 2005  
Blogger Leesa said...

These are great! I need to try this :)

9:32 AM, October 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home