Thursday, November 24, 2005

Counting my blessings at Thanksgiving (HNT #8)

I would like to tell you what I am thankful for through my eyes:



I am thankful for my family, the fact that they live close by and even though we put the "fun" in dysfunctional I know they love me 100%.

I am thankful that my daughter at 11 still likes to get in my lap and just be with me...she is amazing!

I am thankful that I have a husband that loves me just the way I am.

I am thankful for my crazy friends...who deepen my laugh lines daily...and who also love me just the way I am...

I am thankful that I laugh everyday even if it is at myself...




I am thankful that I will be able to "see" my family, "hear" their voices and laughter, "walk" up to greet them, "hold" them in a warm and familiar embrace....

I am thankful I have found peace in my life, understanding that I cannot make everyone happy, acceptance of things I cannot change, and faith in tomorrow and all the promise it brings!

Wishing all of you a very blessed Thanksgiving...

Peace and Love

Pam

4 Comments:

Blogger Samantha Alice said...

Awwww...smooches to you, Ms.Pam!

11:16 PM, November 24, 2005  
Blogger Siren said...

Hope y'all had a wonderful thanksgiving. So glad Neal got to be home to enjoy it - and for you to have your family together for a change!

Love you lots! -Suz

11:25 AM, November 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the eyes. Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

7:39 PM, November 25, 2005  
Blogger Pam said...

Ty Sammie and back atcha...muuuuahhh!

Suz we did and yes I was very thankful for that too...! I hope yours was awesome as well!

Leesa ty and back atcha!

Don you say the sweetest things...next time whisper them in my ear (woohoo)...Happy Turkey Day to you too!!!

11:58 PM, November 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home