Monday, November 28, 2005

Life is too short...


You know I was just sitting here thinking about people who have time to belittle other people, but don't have the time to have a conversation with their children or give them a hug...(they suck ass and just need to piss off)

A long time ago (it seems a lifetime ago), I was in an unhappy marriage, walking on eggshells...constantly filtering my thoughts, flying through life like my ass was on fire...dreading each new day and the horror of a marriage I lived in...

So with that being said PEOPLE get over yourselves...!!! Take time to visit with your friends, leave them with a smile...love them...real friends are always there for you...

Laugh everyday...it DOES burn calories...I read that somewhere on the internet so it MUST be true!!!

Eat chocolate screw the consequences!

Enjoy "Shockvalue" when you can...or if you dare!

Play with your kids...they are going to grow up too fast!!!

Breaking a rule I grew up with...talk to strangers....they are interesting...


Be kind to people less fortunate than you...they may be the hand that reaches out to help you someday...

Get some sun when ya can!

Walk in the grass barefoot...or sand...yeah both are great!

Give yourself in a hug!

Smile....the benefits are limitless...especially if you are havin' a bad day people will be wonderin' what the fuck you have to smile about...well worth it!!! (giggling)

Find the good in bad situations...this preserves sanity (like I ever hand any)

Don't ever give yourself the opportunity to look back as ask yourself "What if.."

Just say no to the shit sandwich...you don't always have to take a bite when it comes around...

Be happy and love yourself...everything else will fall into place....

Peace and Love

Pam

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Deep stuff and Oh So True! Thanks for reminding us.

10:57 PM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Leesa said...

I agree with this 100%! Great post :)

12:06 AM, November 29, 2005  
Blogger Samantha Alice said...

Very nicely said, sweet stuff, and thanks so much for all your support and encouragement!

I love ya, you're my soul sister!

6:41 AM, November 29, 2005  
Blogger KellyKline said...

"Just say no to the shit sandwich ..."

God, you crack my ass up.

7:06 PM, November 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home