Monday, December 26, 2005

For Don...the Sneaky Tagger

First: Tell five things about yourself that others don't know.

1) I have ticklish feet...(wet your pants ticklish)

2) I am addicted to Buffy the Vampire Slayer reruns.

3) I can be rendered speechless (smirk..just have to figure out how)

4) I am double jointed.

5) I am adopted.

Now what you do is take the name off of the top of the list and insert your name at the bottom once you have completed the tag


Mel
the rain queen(poody)
Memphis Steve
Doctor Pineapple
Mistress Lola

The next tag
1) What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was married to satan and wondering wtf I had done to get to that point...I had a beautiful baby girl that I am so thankful for.

2)What were you doing a yr ago?
I was waiting for someone to come home.

3)What are 5 of your favorite snacks?
Milano Cookies
green olives
Pepperjack Doritos with Ranch Dip (Thanks to Kel)
Sonic's Orange cream slush
bananas in strawberry sauce

4)What 5 songs do you know all the words to?
You Never Even Called Me By My Name
Hardluck Woman
Beth
Naughtygirl
Build Me Up Buttercup

5) 5 things you would do if you had money
Share it with my family and friends
Pay off everything
Buy a house in the country
Invest
Giggle all the way to the bank!


6) 5 bad habits
Drinking Diet Pepsi
Giggling at inappropriate times (smirk)
Letting the laundry build up (bleh)
Singing in the car
Cussing


7) 5 things I love to do
Spend time with my children and family
Spend time with my friends
SEX SEX SEX SEX
Dance
Listen to music and sing


8) 5 things I would never get new, buy new,or wear again
A car
a house
a bikini
mini skirt
spiked heels


9) 5 favorite toys
Computer
barrel of monkeys (go figure)
MP3 player
anything with buttons I can push
Neal and the toybox (wink-wink)

Now I get to tag 5 people for the both of them
1) Siren
2) Wendy
3) Zebraman
4) Leesa
5) Neal (Like he will ever do this)

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quite a musical range: David Allen Cole to Kiss to Destiny's Child to ... the Foundations?

Need to check out that ticklish thing.

Double-jointed ... that could be interesting.

Maybe we should have everyone bring their favorite toy to the party.

1:13 PM, December 26, 2005  
Blogger Pam said...

Don yes I like lots of different music...I am freaky like that;)

Well if golden showers are your thing...then go ahead with the tickling will bring xtra clothes lol.

Smirking yes double jointed;)

I would have a hard time picking my fav toy so be careful or I may spend the whole tryin' them to decide and miss the party (giggling)

1:31 PM, December 26, 2005  
Blogger Samantha Alice said...

Aw, crap, does this mean I have to do it, too???

You shouldn't have given us so much ammo - I mean, info - right before a big party!

Is singing in the car really a bad thing?

Bring ALL of them. We can set up double-blind trials to determine the winner!

Can't wait to see you again, Darlin'!

1:44 PM, December 26, 2005  
Blogger Leesa said...

Great list! Memphis Steve already tagged me with this..I did it on the 20th :)

8:12 PM, December 26, 2005  
Blogger Siren said...

I did it, too. But only cuz you asked. Pppppppllllllllllllllllll! Beyotch!

10:48 PM, December 26, 2005  
Blogger Biscuit said...

Rendered speechless, eh? Now what fun would that be???

3:06 PM, December 27, 2005  
Blogger Zebraman said...

Wow Pam! I never knew you were adopted.

Ah, but now you've gone and done it. Now I have to post a blog entry on this stuff...

-Kev

5:29 PM, December 27, 2005  
Blogger KellyKline said...

*I* knew you were adopted. I knew it waaaay back when your little sister said you were gonna beat me up. I didn't believe y'all were related so she told me.

Don't you still owe me an ass-kickin'?! Maybe you should wear those black leather stiletto boots for our next party ...

7:31 PM, December 27, 2005  
Blogger Pam said...

Sammie, yeah you gotta do it too!!!! Cave to the pressure!! and iffin' you heard me sing, you would know that any kind of singing I do is bad (hahahaha)

Leesa - sorry to have tagged ya again, I have been behind the power curve in reading the blogs...

Suz...I love you...now tell all!!! heehee

Kev - not only am I adopted but so is Neal what are the odds on that??? Thanks for dropping by...I have missed ya!

Kel - hmmm my sis has a HUGE mouth and NO that isn't a good thing in this case (hahahaha) yeah I do still owe ya one...but maybe instead of the stilettos I will just spank you instead...get me a lil skin (evil smirk)...

Biscuit...you are so kind...heehee although some people think me AND speechless is a good thing!!!!

7:50 PM, December 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home