Monday, February 27, 2006

Inner Souls...

Lately I have had a pretty full plate and have been doing some self reflecting...I think several of you have been there or are there...Lately, I have felt a lil lost in the chaos so I am taking a deep breath, confronting my inner monkeys, spanking them and moving on...so here is a peek at what the inner me is all about...is is right? You be the judge...peace and love..

You Are a Newborn Soul

You are tolerant, accepting, and willing to give anyone a chance.
On the flip side, you're easy to read and easily influenced by others.
You have a fresh perspective on life, and you can be very creative.
Noconformist and nontraditional, you've never met anyone who's like you.

Inventive and artistic, you like to be a trendsetter.
You have an upbeat spirit and you like almost everything.
You make friends easily and often have long standing friendships.
Implusive and trusting, you fall in love a little too easily.

Souls you are most compatible with: Bright Star Soul and Dreaming Soul

3 Comments:

Blogger Samantha Alice said...

I sure love you.

I did giggle a bit on the "flip side" part - I can just see you giving up your flip side...

10:56 PM, February 27, 2006  
Blogger Biscuit said...

Sounds about right!

Spanking your monkeys, eh? You know, I DO have those monkey pants...

5:35 AM, February 28, 2006  
Blogger Pam said...

Sammie...naughty girl...and Biscuit I knows you got some monkey pants...and I would so spank them woohoo!

9:21 PM, February 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home