Sunday, March 12, 2006

Bored on a Sunday...


Ok, I got this of Siren's blog and decided to answer it for shits and giggles...it will probably be more than you would ever want to know...but too bad...it's my blog and I can reveal if I want to.

1) On a scale of 1-10, how modest are you?
I guess I am fairly modest depending on who I am with...however, with that being said, if I am comfortable with you...LOOKOUT! Consider yourself warned!;)

2) Have you ever had sex while you or your partner was tied up?
No can't say that I have. I am not about being unable to move...I like to let my fingers do the walkin' so this probably wouldn't work with me unless maybe silk scarves were used;)

3) What is your greatest strength? Weakness?
I have been told my greatest strength is my sense of humor. Biggest weakness it is hard for me to let other people help.

4) Have you ever gone to a motel for the sole purpose of having sex?
HELL YEAH!

5) Have you ever had sex in the snow? Rain?
No. But I do have a fantasy about being in the rain...(smirk)

Bonus (as in "optional"): Have you ever stuffed your bra if you are female, or stuffed your pants if you are male?
No. When I was younger (yes much younger) my dad always reassured me if they itched that meant the were growing...I am now officially throwing down the bullshit flag on that one! It just means your boobs were sweaty in your bra (uuuughhh)...'sides I didn't want to be a human kleenex box.

5 Comments:

Blogger Samantha Alice said...

It looks like rain today... just sayin'...

You're such a sweetie and always there for everybody else - why won't you let anybody return the favor?

10:52 AM, March 13, 2006  
Blogger Pam said...

Sammie, ohhh I guess I am of the mindset it is better to give than receive...

I guess after my stint with Satan I found it very important to stand on my own and I have a hard time letting go of that...although I am trying to do better.

6:21 PM, March 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe a rainy spring day will help you forget about Satan while fulfilling a fantasy at the same time. Lying back and letting someone else do all the work would also give you a chance to let someone else help you ;)

6:58 AM, March 14, 2006  
Blogger Pam said...

Dr. Pineapple you always put things in perspective...naughty loveable man!

7:09 AM, March 14, 2006  
Blogger Siren said...

Woot! I'm bringing the silk scarves with me in my suitcase, Pammy!;-)

7:22 AM, March 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home