Saturday, March 18, 2006

Looking back on a Saturday...


"I'm Moving On"

I've dealt with my ghosts and I've faced all my demons
Finally content with a past I regret
I've found you find strength in your moments of weakness
For once I'm at peace with myself
I've been burdened with blame, trapped in the past for too long
I'm movin' on

I've lived in this place and I know all the faces
Each one is different but they're always the same
They mean me no harm but it's time that I face it
They'll never allow me to change
But I never dreamed home would end up where I don't belong
I'm movin' on

I'm movin' on
At last I can see life has been patiently waiting for me
And I know there's no guarantees, but I'm not alone
There comes a time in everyone's life
When all you can see are the years passing by
And I have made up my mind that those days are gone

I sold what I could and packed what I couldn't
Stopped to fill up on my way out of town
I've loved like I should but lived like I shouldn't
I had to lose everything to find out
Maybe forgiveness will find me somewhere down this road
I'm movin' on

I'm movin' on
I'm movin' on


[Thanks to CTCowgurl@aol.com for these lyrics]
[Thanks to cahpresrange@aol.com for correcting these lyrics]

Life has a way of throwing us curves...but it is how we handle the curves that defines who we are...and where we are heading...

Have a good weekend...

10 Comments:

Blogger Samantha Alice said...

Boy, are we being defined right now...

Love you, Babe!

12:53 PM, March 18, 2006  
Blogger Pam said...

Sweetie I feel ya'! I have been defined so many times in my life that Webster's can't even keep up anymore!

Love you bunches!

2:27 PM, March 18, 2006  
Blogger Biscuit said...

We are UNDEFINABLE, all of us.

5:05 PM, March 18, 2006  
Blogger Siren said...

Hang in there, babe. I love you, and if there's anything you need, ya know I'm right here for ya. If nothing else, I'm good for a laugh!

Oh, and you look GORGEOUS in that picture. See if they'll put that on your driver's license. Just sayin'!

8:49 AM, March 19, 2006  
Blogger Samantha Alice said...

Oh, yeah, doesn't she, though???

9:42 AM, March 19, 2006  
Blogger Pam said...

Biscuit you are right g/f! Love ya!

Ty Siren you are a true friend and I love you...as for the pic ty it is an older one but seemed to fit the mood of the post! Don't I wish they would let me provide my own dang picture for my license!!! That would soooo ROCK!!!

Sammie...awww ty ty ty..Love you!

9:45 AM, March 19, 2006  
Blogger Siren said...

If ya look at me like that, babe, I may hafta pack extra scarves! ;-)

12:49 PM, March 19, 2006  
Blogger Pam said...

Siren, keep talkin' like that, and I will bring the extra scarves (evil grin)!!!

1:40 PM, March 19, 2006  
Blogger Suthnuh said...

Hmmm defined? You mean like you are what you eat? Can I be a bananna? :-)

As the Beatles said: It's gettin' better all the time.

Hey! Can't wait to see you and the dude again next month! I promise if I see your parents I won't embarass you by acting drunk... now I'm old enough to do it for real!

10:33 AM, March 20, 2006  
Blogger Pam said...

Suthnuh me and the "dude" are looking forward to seeing you too! You can be a nanner iffin' ya want! I am gonna be a kumtwat...oops I mean kumquat (giggling)

7:30 PM, March 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home