Tuesday, October 25, 2005

In keeping with a google theme...here is my small attempt at humor.


I put my first name and "pretends" in a google search and here are the top 10:

PAM PRETENDS to go insane. I really wasn't pretending on that one...(wink)

PAM PRETENDS she picked the two of them off the street last night. She spits, "I
like a good ménage every now and then." ... Daaaayuuuummm now they are tapping into my dreams (giggling)

PAM PRETENDS to eat it. Hmmm can you fake that? Honestly....

PAM PRETENDS to be pleased. I think they call that fakin' it...(smirk)

PAM PRETENDS she has done nothing wrong. Who Me? I didn't do it...that's my story and I am sticking to it.

PAM PRETENDS she is moving elsewhere in Canada. See I am well traveled and I didn't even know it...

PAM PRETENDS he is a girl or eunuch...Wow what a visual that is going to have on ya'll

PAM PRETENDS to show her. Pssstttt!!!! I wasn't pretending I did show her (evil grin).

PAM PRETENDS to take the pill...Yes that is me...the pretending pill popping Ho!

PAM PRETENDS she has a hot date....Yeah (sigh) it is only make believe...(giggling)

3 Comments:

Blogger thehipster said...

I like the pretends it was funny. I'm up at three a.m. so a good laugh is good about now.

3:06 AM, October 26, 2005  
Blogger Samantha Alice said...

Very cool! You caved to pressure, but gave it your own, unique twist. I adore you!

6:30 AM, October 26, 2005  
Blogger Leesa said...

Very creative :)

8:37 AM, October 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home