Wednesday, March 22, 2006

ME ME ME ME oh and ME!!!

Ok I swiped this from Suthnuh too...Google your name + "wants" (e.g. "Bob wants") and post the first ten (or at least the first ten really interesting ones). It's like the "X needs..." It goes somethin' like this:


Pam wants to be chased. Ummm well it depends on by who?

Pam wants her pooch to be immortal. Hmmm now that IS a bit odd...so we will move right along...

Pam wants you to make March meatless. heehee..well if I ain't gettin' any, why should anyone else? Oh WAIT! we were talkin' about vegetarian's MY BAD!

Pam wants to do 30 things. Hmmm and they are all listed in the pages of the karma sutra...(ahemmmm adjusting my halo...hang on a sec!)

Pam wants perks. Well Hell YEAH I do...lots and lots of them see the above "want"

Pam wants to know if the grasshopper comes with the cup. Ewwwww.

Pam wants a username. Make it somethin' naughty...giggling.

Pam wants people to know it is ok to be angry...as long as it isn't at her.

Pam wants someone to treat her like a princess, loving, warm and romantic. I really liked this one...

Pam wants bust removed! Uhhhh NO I DON'T...I will keep what lil I have thank you!

Pam wants a call first...is that like a booty call?

Pam wants you to think she is this talented. Nahhh Pam wants you to KNOW she is talented...reference the karma sutra comment (evil gleam in my eyes)

Pam wants the ladies to follow their "inner slut" I think all the MILFs have been there and done that...ohhh AND got the T-shirt LMFAO

Pam wants to be your friend. Yes I sure do...cause I love ya'll...

Happy Hump Day!

6 Comments:

Blogger Biscuit said...

Yours are good! And now I must prepare to release my inner slut!

9:14 PM, March 22, 2006  
Blogger Samantha Alice said...

I let my inner slut out 20 years ago, and still can't catch up with the bitch!

7:43 AM, March 23, 2006  
Blogger Suthnuh said...

JY - I didn't know you had an inner slut?

Sammie - (sp?) Yeah, I think she's alive and well and living in Thailand.

I read those two comments above and complete forgot what I came in here to say.

hmmm... sorry Lola, I was derailed by a sudden unexplainable sleaziness.

7:17 AM, March 26, 2006  
Blogger Pam said...

Suthnuh...heehee the inner slut will DO IT everytime!!! (smirk)

7:22 AM, March 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are really funny...i happened on your site by accident and i just wanted to let you know i think you have a great sense of humor :)


Megan

1:11 PM, May 03, 2006  
Blogger Pam said...

Megan, well thanks for commenting...life is too short not to laugh!!!!

5:57 PM, May 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home