Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Weeks that make you go WTF?


Well it has been a hell of a long week...already! I worked til 9:00 pm last nite...you know when you get there at 8:00 am in the morning, all the fun that can be had happens by noon in my book because after that I am up to my ass in alligators that are starvin' to damn death, drooling over my nice plump dumpling azz...so I have no time to deal with any f#cktards servin' me up a shit sandwich for lunch.

I think I had the fortune of talking to every wanna be stand up comedian (aka smart ass) yesterday and I am just sayin' to them "don't quit your day jobs" and you are lucky you made your unsolicited innuendos via the phone or ya might have gotten bitch slapped (ok maybe not but I might have pulled out my voodoo kit, skipped the pins and gone straight for the scissors).

My car was one of the last ones in the parking lot (where at least 1,500 people work). So I came to the realization that I work with a bunch of SLACKERS (giggling) and they surely could learn a thing or two from my "shining" example. (Bite me! This is my blog and I can say whatever I wanna)

Anyway, here's to Friday and it can't get here too soon for me!I will surely be on my way to Margaritaville...singin' "Why don't we get drunk and screw?!"



Pam

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pick me! Pick me!

1:00 AM, March 23, 2006  
Blogger Siren said...

Ah, I see that once again you and I had the same kind of day.

Mine did get better. Sort of. They didn't fire me but offered me the job. I think that's better.

5:57 AM, March 23, 2006  
Blogger Pam said...

Don (heehee) your place or mine?

Siren...well it didn't get any worse...glad yours got better...and the job offer is a much better thing!

6:13 AM, March 23, 2006  
Blogger Samantha Alice said...

Aw, sweetie, we definitely need a night out sometime soon...

7:43 AM, March 23, 2006  
Blogger Biscuit said...

I'll gladly help you with the getting drunk part :)

*smooch smooch*

11:58 AM, March 23, 2006  
Blogger Pam said...

Sammie...I am gonna hold ya to that!

Biscuit...how about when you are here in April? (giggling)

6:00 PM, March 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home