Friday, March 31, 2006

The Countdown is on....11 more days!!!


Well all, D-Day (Devil Day) will be here in 11 days, April 10th to be exact. Am I looking forward to it? No, I am not...but you know, I am dealing. My brother helped me through alot of this when I got divorced and the best advice he ever gave me was to "Never let them see you scared or cry!" AND the best revenge of all is to live well and be happy! I got all that covered I am glad to say...

Messina Jo Dee


Bring On The Rain

by N/A
Another day has almost come and gone
Can't imagine what else could go wrong
Sometimes I'd like to hide away
somewhere and lock the door
A single battle lost but not the war ('cause)

Tomorrow's another day
And I'm thirsty anway
So bring on the rain

Its almost like the hard times circle 'round
A couple drops and they all start coming down
Yeah, I might feel defeated,
And I might hang my head
I might be barely breathing -
but I'm not dead (no, cause')

Tomorrow's another day
And I'm thirsty anyway
So bring on the rain

No I'm not gonna let it get me down,
I'm not gonna cry
And I'm not gonna lose any sleep tonight ('cause)

Tomorrow's another day
And I am not affraid
So bring on the rain

Tomorrows another day
And I'm thirsty anyway
So bring on the rain

(Bring on, Bring on the rain)

No I'm not gonna let it get me down
No I'm not gonna cry
So bring on the rain....

So bring on D-Day, the gloves are off, I am ready...and just when you think you got me figured out, I'm gonna change...Bring on that rain dammit!

5 Comments:

Blogger Siren said...

Hmmm... Maybe he's the one I should get the new vibrator for. That way can go f*ck himself...

I'll be up there the 13th - 15th. It's not a long visit, but it beats nothin'. At least I'll get a day or two to see my friends who can't make it down here for grad.

We'll have to plan the next MILF weekend while I am home!

7:06 AM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger Pam said...

Hmmm you know we might need to find an extra large one...since he has been in the "population" for a while (smirk)...

I cannot wait to see you!

Love you!

7:43 AM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger KellyKline said...

Kick 'im in the balls, Lola ... and then feed him a big ol' shit sandwich while he's down!

9:01 AM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger Samantha Alice said...

Hey, Baby, you're strong and we're all here for you. Take extra good care of yourself, and give your sweet girl lots of hugs from me...

10:10 AM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger Biscuit said...

Sorry you have to deal with that whackjob, hon!

11:10 AM, March 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home