Wednesday, May 03, 2006

UNBLOGGED!


Ok, it has been a while since I have blogged...I have just had every BIT of creative juice sucked outta me (get your minds outta the gutter ya' freaks) with class and work...

So here I am on Hump Day thinking WTF? Yep that is what I am thinkin'...don't you feel EVER so much better knowing that...???

Where is everybody? You all never write, or call or send flowers...(Sigh)...hang on, I need to go to my dark place...

(SMIRK)

Ok, cyber hugs and kisses to you all...

Peace,

Lola

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having been to the "dark place" a few times lately I can sympthasize. Just to let you know that people still care -- I'm here.

11:51 PM, May 03, 2006  
Blogger thehipster said...

I've been wondering where you were. I haven't posted much either though. I hope everything is going well. Hugs.

8:09 AM, May 04, 2006  
Blogger Biscuit said...

Oh honey, I'm in the dark place so often, I really should pay rent. You can be my neighbor :) We'll have tea and talk dark talk and cry on each other's shoulders. Sounds like fun, eh?

12:52 PM, May 04, 2006  
Blogger Samantha Alice said...

I kinda like my dark place... especially if Don's there with me...

What?

Not that dark place? REALLY? I thought you were just kidding. How often are we not to nasty stuff? Who'd'a thunk it?

I love you, girl, and have been missing you...

4:56 PM, May 04, 2006  
Blogger Siren said...

So glad you popped your head up outta that hidey hole you've got. Been missing you.

Love you!

v-word="glbpqij" which doesn't mean anything, it's just kind of interestingly symetrical.

6:30 AM, May 05, 2006  
Blogger KellyKline said...

Dark talk? *Dirty* dark talk?! Hold on, lemme get my voice recorder ...

11:09 AM, May 05, 2006  
Blogger KellyKline said...

Where'd you go, girl?

12:31 PM, May 17, 2006  
Blogger Leesa said...

I get there sometimes, feel like I have nothing creative to write....dark places are good sometimes :)

5:34 PM, May 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home