Friday, May 19, 2006

Think of me...


~when the warmth of sun caresses your face.

~when a gentle breeze whispers softly in your ear.

~when a shimmering raindrop falls from the sky.

~when the leaves rustle around you as you walk.

~when the stars shine above you in a midnight sky.

~when the fragrance of jasmine fills the air.

~when a rainbow brings promise from stormy skies.

~when you see a bird soaring freely in the air.

~when you hear laughter spiraling through a room.

~as you smell just a hint of my favorite perfume.

Though I am not with you, I am truly everywhere...surrounding you with all my favorite things...think of me and I am there.

4 Comments:

Blogger Samantha Alice said...

I do think of you, every day, Sweetie pie, and miss you very much... hope all is okay on your side of the world...

5:54 PM, May 19, 2006  
Blogger Siren said...

Love you, babe. -S.

6:46 AM, May 22, 2006  
Blogger KellyKline said...

I'm thinkin' of you right now!

And missin' ya, by the way.

8:11 AM, May 22, 2006  
Blogger KellyKline said...

Okay, and now it's July and I'm *still* thinkin' of ya ...

10:22 AM, July 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home