Sunday, November 05, 2006

Time goes by...


As I am settling into the apartment, I wonder how in the hell I got to this point? Somehow, at 39, I never would have seen this coming. Yeah I miss the life I had with Neal but I knew we were both going in different directions in what we needed out of our marriage. It wasn't fair to either one of us to hold on. We are still friends and I guess that is how it is meant to be.

Hell, I feel like one of those damn corny soap operas where you see all the memories of the past flashing before you...(rolling my eyes)...this is what ya'll get for me being up at 5:30 am and posting.

My advice is watch out for the lurking shit sandwich...HAHAHA....

Peace,

Pam

4 Comments:

Blogger Biscuit said...

Yeh, I really hate those shit sandwiches that sneak up on you and BAM! 2006 has served way too many of them. Time for a new menu.

10:26 AM, November 05, 2006  
Blogger Siren said...

My shit sandwich was delivered hot'n'fresh in 2001. It took a while to deal with ending my marriage to Fritz, but there were such great opportunities waiting for me once I got out of that mess. I know it's hard o see right now, but God has bigger plans for you. You deserve more & better, and it really is out there waiting for you.

Ask Our Friend Who Shall Remain Blogless - She and I went through our respective divorces together. And we each fell in love and remarried about the same time too. (Come to think of it, our first marriages were less than a month apart. Coincidence? I think not!) We both dealt with the pain of the divorce and found ourselves starting much happier new lives in such short order. You will too! Hang in tehre, Babe!

4:01 PM, November 05, 2006  
Blogger KellyKline said...

I'm so glad I have alla y'all.

7:39 PM, November 05, 2006  
Blogger Pam said...

Thanks ya'll. I am good. Was on one of those trips down memory lane. I am in a better place and I am thankful we can still be friends.

I am very happy to have "alla ya'll" to surround me...I love you guys!

4:22 AM, November 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home