Monday, October 09, 2006

I want...


I want to dance with you in the rain...

I want to memorize your smile...

I want your laughter to always ring in my ears...

I want to lose myself in your eyes...

I want to be the one you turn to...

I want hold you til we are one...

I want your warmth to embrace me...

I want share secret smiles with you...

I want to see you by candlelight...

I want to hear you whisper in my ear...

I want to know the secrets of your soul...

I just want you to come soon...

4 Comments:

Blogger Siren said...

Lovely.

7:10 AM, October 11, 2006  
Blogger Samantha Alice said...

I'll dance with you in the rain, Babe, until he gets there!

2:23 PM, October 11, 2006  
Blogger KellyKline said...

Amen sistuh

1:46 PM, October 14, 2006  
Blogger KellyKline said...

BTW, what're you doin? You're lookin' HOT!

5:23 PM, October 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home