Sunday, October 08, 2006

Life or something like it...



We are always in a hurry to get to a destination where again we must wait...

We are always too busy to listen to those that need to be heard...

We are always in rush to get through another day...

We breeze through the seasons without seeing them change...

We take for granted the ones we love because they are always there...

I love you becomes lip service...something that is said but not felt...

Passion is empty...contrived...put on...

Friendships are left to collect dust in the pursuit of something called life...

Are you really living life? Or just something like it?

As for me...I plan on living it...embracing it...holding it close and savoring every second...

4 Comments:

Blogger Siren said...

So glad you're back with us, m'love. I think about you every day. Lemme know how you're doing.

8:11 PM, October 08, 2006  
Blogger Pam said...

Siren...I am doing good...some days are better than others but that is just life anyway...have missed you...hope all is well in your world...hahaha it must be ok since there have been no rants on my voicemail...

Love you

P

9:14 PM, October 08, 2006  
Blogger Samantha Alice said...

Love to see you back here, but really wanting to see your face in person! Call me sometime, Babe.

2:23 PM, October 11, 2006  
Blogger KellyKline said...

I miss you ...

1:47 PM, October 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home